Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Crushing!

Down time is something we all NEED! I have not had enough lately and to top it off my brain is working overtime at 2 a.m.! I am thrilled to have a second to sit and blog tonight. It's something I usually love to start my day with but I've had a number of early morning meetings instead. (no complaints - I do LOVE my career) but blogging keeps me grounded, as does exercise. I needed some bohemian influence this week for a project so I decided to hop over to one of my favorite insta sites - Rebecca de Ravenel.  I live by the beach so I am ADORING her latest earring collection and ready to wear collection. Hell, I basically love everything else she designs, wears and resides in!! Take a peek - Follow Rebecca on instagram: here













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails