Friday, March 9, 2018

Love the look - what's in my suitcase


Happy Friyay! I have about fifty things on my mind today. We are squeezing in a ski trip this weekend before heading off to Disney for the big "family trip" next week. In between working my butt with my design biz, I have been packing, cleaning, doing laundry, shopping, helping with homework, cooking etc. etc...you know the drill. I have this need to feel organized right now (and for good reason).
I'm not going to lie, I don't LOVE tourist traps. So you ask, why Disney? Well, for my kiddos! I think this may be a one and done trip. I am looking forward to it!

I refuse to dress like the pack but I do know comfort is key in the park. Here's a little looksie at a few things in my suitcase!! Any advice on a must bring or do in the park? Feel free to share, share, share your experience with me. xo 

1. Do you have the Spanx leggings? If not, they are a must try. They are great and suck you all in. haha. I sized up. They look fab under a longer sweater or sweatshirt. 
2. Inexpensive but cool sunnies, with my luck they'll fly off on splash mountain. 
3. I'll be honest, I rarely splurge on bathing suits. They get so trashed after a couple of years anyway. Here's the one I bought. 
4. Comfy, broken in tees are a staple in my closet. This J.Crew version looks adorbs with cut offs or white jeans. 
5. I wanted a monochromatic pair of kicks this Spring. Here's the winnerI am all about the retro look. Quick, they seem to be selling out.
6. My favorite Beautycounter sunblock of course. I am pretty obsessive about protecting my skin for a number of reasons and refuse to use brands that are full of chemicals. 
7. Pretty sun dresses. This one is darling. It comes in a neutral shade too. This dress is pretty too!!
8. I am not a huge shorts person but when I do opt to wear them, I go with denim cut offs
9. Slides. I'm loving the ones with some detail such as bows and knots. 
10. A light, comfy cashmere sweater to throw on at night over my tanks. This one is on sale.
11. White jeans!


1 comment:

Notes From ABroad said...

LOL, she makes an adorable Minnie Mouse :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails