Friday, June 30, 2017

Shelter Loves...

I'm back from my mini-vacay in Vermont and excited to kick off the weekend that officially starts summer around here! It's always been a favorite (the teenager in me agrees)!! I'm loving all things fun, fresh and summery this week!

1. I'm pretty much obsessed with Rebecca Ravenel's style . The Neo-Trad shares some of her best entertaining moments on her blog.
2. Shopbop is having 70% off their sale items. I'm loving these light, distressed jeans for summer!
3. I'm having my children photographed professionally at the beach this summer. I'd love for my daughter to wear a light and airy dress similar to this one. A Nellystella would do!! 💗💗💗💗
4. I love Vermont, the concept of farmer's markets and farm to table cooking is a wonderful one! Everything is so green and lush this time of year up north.
5. I'd love to throw a party here. The wired lanterns are a fabulous touch.
6. Yes, I'm a retro sneaker fan! These are fabulous. 
7. Truth!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails