Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Love the look - home


Hello, hello friends! Between Easter weekend and my business I've been running non stop. (oh and school vacation!!) I'm excited that I'm blogging today and to share that I've started a new series. As most of you know, I share my fashion favorites and create an outfit based on current inspiration almost weekly. I've decided to add a bi-weekly room post to the "love the look series".  I hope you had a fabulous holiday and if you're local, vacation week! 

With summer around the corner and no plans for a vacay anytime soon, I thought I'd day dream and devise a design based on creating a tropical oasis by the pool this summer season. Here are the details on my scheme and finds!! Enjoy. xx

Chaise lounges - LOOK at these! They are nothing short of fabulous! As is this pink umbrella!!
Garden stool - a place to rest your cold drink or cocktail of course. I liked the idea of mixing pale grey with the white chaises and aqua cushions.

This Sunblock (SPF 30) from Beautycounter  is hands-down the best I have tried. I use it under my makeup everyday. It's free of harmful chemicals, goes on smoothly and does not leave any white residue. (that drives me crazy) For a limited time, with your purchase of a full sized tube you'll receive a travel size for free! (perfect for your purse or beach bag)

Melamine plates - This tropical print is beautiful.
Striped cotton pool towel 
Swan float


1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for this awesome blog, glad to see this amazing work. i am an student of interior design course and so much impressed...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails