Wednesday, January 11, 2017

in the kitch

Hello, hello! As you know, I'm always tweaking my little ranchola. I finish a room and then decide to change up another. My goal is to have it photographed this Summer so you can see what's been going on around here for the past three years!! I started with a home frozen in time (1972 to be exact), it has taken me a while to transform the spaces. I have, of course been on the single Mama budget but have NO shortage of ideas!! A few weeks before Christmas I had the opportunity to collaborate with Ace Hardware and OPI on my kitchen cabinet interior. I'm always amazed by the magic of a fresh coat of paint. I transformed the inside of my glass cabinet with a lovely shade of green, named Jade is the new black. It is an OPI nail lacquer shade available in Clark+Kensington paint. I'm loving how it looks with my white + gold dish-ware! Splashes of fresh color make this girl happy. Read all about it on OPI's blog here.


 link

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love this colour! I think it has a Hollywood glamour feel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails