Friday, May 13, 2016

Timothy Whealon Interiors

I've long been a fan of Timothy Whealon's work. Back when I saved magazines. (I finally purged them all when I moved). Timothy's work was always filed away in my favorites. His interiors are fresh and classic with the perfect blend of old and new. When interiors get too trendy they date quickly. His don't. Here is a peek at some of my favorites by Timothy! He also has an amazing bedroom at this year's Kips Bay Show-House, I included the design sketch and a photo of the actual room.







This entry? Umm yes please.


























2 comments:

Taste of France said...

Beautiful rooms! I like the use of corner sofas--some friends have one and it seems like conversations really flow with a group seated around it.

Anajá Schmitz said...

Amei essas belas inspirações.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails