Monday, February 1, 2016

Pink power

With Valentine's Day (for me it isn't just about "romantic love" but a day to celebrate all the love in my life) right around the corner and it being the first day of February, I thought we could use a shot of vibrant pink 'round here. This nursery surely isn't for the faint of heart but it's cheery and not overly babyish, which I love! I bet the grass cloth walls look fabulous in person. Shannon Wollack's daughter Poppy (also my kitty's name) will grow with this nursery. The light fixture and bathroom wall covering is pretty glamorous too. Check out the rest of the details on this nursery via Domaine.
The designer used Kelly Wearstler's crescent wallpaper in the bathroom.
Now if I could only keep my daughter's clothing this organized!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that hot-pink grasscloth. I would love to use it in a laundry with lots of blue and white. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails