Monday, February 8, 2016

Love the look

I'm sitting here typing this post on another school cancellation day (grrr)! There's a blizzard going on but I can't help but pin away and dream about Spring and Summer clothing! I hope to sneak away this weekend for a bit and reorganize my closet for the Spring. I donate items, every season, that I have not worn in at least two years....I tend to invest in classic pieces and layer in less expensive trendy looks. I'll be adding a slip on espadrille this Spring and that bar necklace has been on my radar for some time. For a casual, comfortable look pair espadrilles with a light sweater, tee or cotton long sleeve top. Have you checked out J.Crew's new signature sunglasses? They have some goodies, along with this great Ray Ban shape!

1//2//3 - similar//4//5//6//7//8














1 comment:

Jesselyn said...

okay, those soludos are adorable

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails