Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide.....for the home

Today kicks off the beginning of Shelter's gift guides...I'm hoping these come in handy and make your life easier this holiday season. I'll share any great deals and steals when I can! I won't be posting one every day but will be sharing as much holiday inspo as possible with your fabulous selves!!  

Here are my favorite gifts for the home. I often purchase goodies for my house, but that kind of goes with the territory. (most designers and creative types never stop thinking about how to beautify the world around them)...I find my friends and family much appreciate being given gifts for the their homes. 

Happy Monday! Cheers to a short and grateful week!!



1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

#6 - a set of these salad plates are on my wish list!!


2 comments:

Pink Camellias said...

Love the lettuce plate and the blue and white plate - so cute!

Kyle said...

I have my mom's vintage lettuce ware and #9 on our Thanksgiving table right now! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails