Monday, August 24, 2015

Love the look


I have plans to bring my daughter back to school shopping this week! She is off to kindergarten this Fall. (sniff sniff). I spent some time taking an inventory of her things! She could use a few new goodies along with new sneakers and wellie boots. Here is my round up for "her".

1. Leggings. Emmi refuses to wear jeans. She is a shorts, leggings, dress, skirt kind of girl. She lives in leggings during the colder months.  J. Crew always has a cute selection. I purchase most solid colors at Target but head to J. Crew for prints. legging #1 and #2
2. Back to school sneakers are a must. My kids are hard on their shoes! These are adorable.
3. Mini Boden has great socks and they hold up well!
4. I think I will get her a new back pack. They get trashed so I am going with a darker color. I also love to have them monogrammed. 
5. How cute is this rain coat. 
6. I would love an area to organize her crafts and school work. She is begging me for this art station!!
7. and 8. The school supply list includes note pads and pencils
9. I love any excuse for cute purses and pencil cases. I like these homemade ones from Etsy.
10. Rain boots are an essential in Massachusetts! I purchase her a new pair every fall. (My son won't wear them) but she still will!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails