Friday, June 5, 2015

Shelter Loves...

Hello, hello! A huge TGIF to you! I don't know if I was coming or going this week. It seemed like I was only home to sleep! I've been doing lots of client shopping lately. Here is a run down of what's on my radar....Have a goodie! xo.

1. I LOVE a layered table, anemones and Aerin Lauder for that matter. Isn't this table beautiful?? (by Aerin)

2. I seriously envy women who not only have gorgeous hair (I am not complaining but some seem to have the shiniest of locks) but the time to style them beautifully. Honestly, I only wash my hair about three times a week. (my hair dresser says this is better for it) My go-to style is a bouncy pony tail. It's easy, stays out of my way but still looks pulled together. I will however take the time at some point to try one of these on my hair!! Do you have a favorite brand??

3. I learned this a long time ago!

4. There are ups and downs to my job. One of the "ups" are my favorite clients. Ones who not only let you help them design their home but become friends along the way. I have one client I have been working with for well over a year. She's wonderful and it has been a pleasure working with her. I stopped by her house this week and everything is looking really good. The paint colors looked perfect! She has a lovely home and great taste! I cannot wait to have this one photographed.  We were chatting about cleaning out your closet. I tend to buy great quality staples and layer in with colorful trends. This outfit is a perfect early summer mix of neutral staples. One of my favorite colors to wear is white/cream Find a similar sweater here.

5. Pink pampas grass...How fun is this?

6. My new best friend! They say after thirty if you use one product, it should be eye cream! I have been using this cream by Beauty Counter and I love it! My dear and talented friend Sarah is one of their beauty consultants. She can give you any extra information about all of their amazing and safe products. Be sure to read Sarah's blog, it's a favorite.

7. Capri, I desperately want to meet you!

8. I LOVE frozen yogurt. In fact, I probably stop by Sweet Frogs too often. This is a recipe to make you own. Mint chocolate chip is one of my favorite flavors.


** One last note, I popped into Anthropologie this week to shop for a client. I of course did not make it out of there without a couple goodies for myself. Loving these gladiators


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails