Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Love the look

There's something about being on the water that puts me at ease..My parents have a little whaler and I was lucky enough to head out on a friend's boat a couple of weeks ago. Someday, I'll buy my own little boat. We live so close to so many beautiful places accessible by the water. Here's my boating gear check list! (this is basically my beach check list too)

Cheers to an amazing summer!!

** clearly a bathing suit is on this list too!! J.Crew is having a 40% off select swim styles sale today only!

1. Star fish earrings. I keep my jewelry minimal. Salt water and babbles don't mix.
2. Large sunglasses that don't cost a fortune. I have lost sunglasses in the water before, it's a real bummer when they are pricey ones. 
3. A cute cover up
4. Sun block of course. This is my favorite new brand!
5. A hat
6. Flip flops
7. A boat tote with my monogram. Find a similar one here
8. Lots of yummy snacks, a cozy sweat shirt and beach towels are also in my tote bag!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails