Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A bit of Palm Beach up north!


Sorry for the re-post of Krista's porch. I just ADORE this look.

Sooooo as I have mentioned we have been cranking on the yard. Next up? A seating area outdoors. I don't have a porch or a patio yet but I think we are going to install a patio at some point. In the meantime, I plan to set up a seating area and want it inspired by Palm Beach style. Think Chippendale details, scalloped umbrellas, stripes and lots of pretty colors!!! In fact, the prettier the better. (P.S. My bedroom is almost done. I am having bedside tables sprayed a very similar color to these blue chair cushions...eek!! I'm so excited!)
Find floor cushions here.

** Side note**

Be sure to hop over to Ace Hardware's Instagram  page as I take over their page a bit today sharing images of a day in the life of a Design Expert and Interior Designer!!
This is an image of my inspiration board.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails