Thursday, May 14, 2015

Love the look - the white button down



If you bump into me on the street chances are I will have my hair tied back in a pony or bun and (when I had children my hair prep time flew out the window) I'll be wearing a layered outfit with a dash of color. This classic white button down is a wardrobe must have. It will mix with virtually anything. I love it this example but white button downs look equally as cool with white jeans or black pants. Stay tuned for my "french dressing" post part deux - summer staples. See part une here. I think in today's hectic world women are looking to simplify their lives now more than ever, why not start with refining your wardrobe? It makes getting ready in the am a snap!

This outfit is a no brainer but still chic as ever.


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails