Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy heart day!!

I look at Valentine's Day as less of a "lovers" holiday and more of a day to take an opportunity to tell those near and dear to you how much you love and appreciate them! It's a "spread the love" kind of weekend. Enjoy and thank you all for your continued support and visits to my blog! xoxo, Julie


I have posted about Kerri Rosenthal and her art in the past. I'm loving her drippy series of hearts! Find more here. I love the large scale of these pieces.

I also adore this print and need it for my daughter's room. Does anyone know the source?? The room is by Amber of Amber Interiors.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out Julie Hansen's work for the Ronald McDonald house in Kansas City, Missour.
ARt with Heart. She is represented by Prairiebrooke Art Gallery in Overland Park, Kansas

http://pbarts.com/wp-content/gallery/hansen-julie/14-23391-hansen-amore-8x8-acrylic-on-canvas.jpg

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Will do! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is something similar...

http://madebygirl.com/?category|1

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails