Monday, December 15, 2014

Gift Guide - For the home...

Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing one of my favorite gift guides! Ideas for the 
Decorista in your life... There is still plenty of time to place orders and receive your gifts before Christmas. Here is my round up.

1. Nate Berkus for Target...Love me a little Nate.
2. Baskets to organize the toys and other things in life.
3. Nice candles are worth the money. They smell pretty (not too sweet) and burn forever.
4. Monogrammed plates. I love almost anything with a monogram.
5. A gorgeous pillow makes a nice gift! (or a gift to yourself)
6. Beautify someones front door.
7. The iconic Zebra design is now available in a glass! Love! 
8. Holla!
10. This lamp would add a touch of glamour to any home!

2 comments:

Lily L-M said...

Love love love those baskets!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

Kyle said...

Great list! I have number one on my living room coffee table. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails