Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Book of the month - Tory Burch



Tory Burch's coffee table book came out last month. I recently purchased a copy for a client. I couldn't resist the cover and the inside is equally as beautiful. It's filled with photos of Tory's influences and is organized by color. Tory explores the meaning of color with gorgeous images of her collections, homes, travels and icons.  There are interviews throughout and lots of eye candy to devour. I will be putting this one on my Christmas list!
"Tables, like rooms and collections, can tell a story. I like the modernity of the striped Italian glasses and Puiforcat flatware against the Indian block-print linens and floral settings from D. Porthault and Heinrich & Co. My mother gave me porcelain birds and the majolica tureen — perfect for fresh cut hyacinths."Courtesy Tory Burch

1 comment:

Lily L-M said...

I love Tory -- not just the line but the woman! so inspiring! can't wait to get my copy.

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails