Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vest Round-up

I whole heartedly admit I have a slight obsession with vests, (a fairly mild obsession really, compared to the wild west mentality I've been reading all week on face book!) it seems come October I start rotating my vest collection, about ten and counting out from storage. I wear them and mix them with just about everything. In fact I have a vest on right now. I'm always chilly and I love layering so they're a no brainer. Here's a round up of some of my favorites. That Lulu Lemon number is definitely on my wish list and I own the cherry read J.Crew pretty #1.

1/2/3/4/5


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love a good vest! #1 is #1 on my Christmas wish list :)

xoxo,
Emily
www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

there's a Helmut Lang 1 i'm dying to get!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails