Friday, December 14, 2012

Cocktails Anyone?

Come Friday I'm usually ready for a heady cocktail. Oh, don't get me wrong I hit the red wine mid week. ;) All kidding aside, I love setting up a home bar. They're sexy and functional plus I'm a sucker for a stylish vignette. Read on for my bar cart round-up. Whether you want brass, nickel, black, white or something in between there are a slew of bar carts out there. I also love the idea of lacquering a vintage bar cart in a fun color like say, hmm emerald maybe.


Loved this segment on One King's Lane, the ever glamorous Mrs. Lilien share's her tips for setting up your bar. Read it here.

Or maybe you're not up for a bar cart, any great table top will do! Here's a great, styled one by Ruthie Sommers.

Happy Weekend, Happy Cocktails. xx


Roxy said...

Thanks for the Sedgewick shout-out, Julie :) Cheers!

Looking Glass said...

Love me a good bar cart ;-)

~ Clare x


Related Posts with Thumbnails