I won't even reveal what time my eyes popped open this morning.(Ridiculous) I have lots going on and can hopefully share all the details soon!
It's a problem when I get so busy that I barely have time to surf the web or my favorite blogs!
I did, however, take advantage of my pre-dawn wake up time to do a little pinning and surfing.
I was thrilled to stumble upon this: This week on Glamour, Jen Weinberg provides a peek into Marlien Rentmeester's home and closet. Read her interview here. I adore Marlien's style. This chic lady is absolutely inspiring me am!
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
I returned yesterday afternoon from a fabulous weekend with my girlfriends on Nantucket. We had lots of laughs and even more wine!! We were there for the wine festival. I'll be channeling this style all week. Happy Monday!
St James T
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
1. I know Gwennie is everywhere but she always looks flawless! How can I not worship her style?
2. 'tis the season for layering bracelets! This cutie would look fab added to my mix.
3. How beautiful is this scarf? I think I would have to display it when I wasn't wearing it!
4. Summer staple - nuff said!
5. My fingers are very crossed that I find a little home very, very soon. One of the first rooms that I can't wait to create is a peaceful but sassy bedroom. Image: Emily Henderson
|I love receiving feedback from my readers. Your questions and comments are always welcomed! I try my very best to respond to each and every one of you. Blogging is a more enriching experience when it creates a dialogue.|
Yesterday I had a reader request to see more of the first home featured in my post. Wish granted! This glamorous and modern gem was designed by L.A. designer David Hicks. (not to be confused with David Hicks, the English design maven from the 1950's - 1970's) Article + images: here
I'm especially appreciating the architecturally detailed doors in his design!
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Monday, May 13, 2013
Friday, May 10, 2013
1. I love being a Mommy! Wishing all my reader's with kiddies A very Happy Mother's Day!
2. I adore this affordable gold clutch from the Gap.
3. I need to toss some old summer sandals and get a couple of new pairs. I'm thinking one pick will have a bit of fringe detail.
4. I'm seeing love knot rings everywhere, now if I could just find the one I owned in high school....
5. This is a perfect summer staple!
6. I'm adding a wine pantry to my "dream house" wish list.
Have a fabulous weekend! xx
Thursday, May 9, 2013
I did however want to quickly share a sneak peek of a "bedroom on a budget" photo with you!
The original design boards for this project are here. I'll post the reveal when we are finished.
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
My fabulously fashionable and funny friend Sarah of Lil Hoot blog asked me to be a part of her Mum's Day "gift guide" series. She posted my wish list here today! Thanks for asking me to share my pics Mrs. Crawford!! xx
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 5/07/2013
Monday, May 6, 2013
|A whippet! |
I was putting together a Mother's Day wish list this morning for my friend's blog, Lil hoot. She'll be sharing my pics this week! I've always wanted a porcelain whippet statue to place next to a fireplace in my (hopefully new) home.
|I used this guy in a recent photo shoot of a project I designed! Though not a whippet, he's pretty cute!|
|Purchase these versions here!|